The secret of a happy life feminine!

A woman can be happy, regardless of the circumstances and the fact that it is married, rich or poor, is with or without children, work or home. This means that happiness is an internal matter and that men and money, are 'as other'.But is it really that simple, People read what he writes. During a seminar for couples, a
woman becomes the question: "Your husband makes you happy? Makes you really happy? ". At that time, her husband responds by raising his head, which meant confidence. He knew that his wife would say Yes, because she never complained during the marriage. However woman answered with resounding: No! "No, my husband did not feel happy!" At this point, the man was looking for the nearest exit look of the room. "My husband has not made me happy, makes me happy, I feel happy!" And continued:* The fact that I am not happy or not depend on him but on me! My happiness just puts me! I decided to be happy! In every moment, in every situation of my life, if my happiness will depend on someone else, then I had big trouble! "* I decided to be happy! If my house is empty or full, I'm happy!* If we come together, or stand alone when I'm happy!* If the job pay well or not, I'm happy!* I am married, but I was happy when I was alone! I'm happy for myself!* Other Things, people, situations, or I call moments: Experience can give me moments of joy or sorrow!* When someone close dies, I am a happy person, in a moment of inevitable sadness.* I've learned from experience that transitional and live are endless: To love, to forgive, to help, to accept, to understand ...* There are people who say: now I can not feel happy, because I am sorry, because I have no money, because it is very hot, because I was offended because someone does not love me anymore, because most fail to appreciate, because my husband is not one that I expected because my kids make me happy, because I work in a common profession, and so endless ...* I love life, not because my life is easier than the others. It's because I decided to be a happy person and I am responsible for my happiness! When I made the decision I made for the sole reason: To remove a burden from my shoulders husband and others ...* In this way my work happy marriage of many vitesh.Mos allow anyone to be responsible for your happiness!* Being happy is hot though, even if you are sick, even if someone has hurt you, even if you do not want and do not appreciate!* Just to have peace to accept the things we can not change, courage to change the things we can and the wisdom to distinguish between them!